Running two apps at the same time is not new for smartphone users. Samsung Galaxy S8 is able to do so because it has a wide screen. Using split screen will help you to use more than just one app at the same time. Split Screen is usually known as multiple window. There are two ways to enable Split Screen on Samsung Galaxy S8. The first is to activate the Multi Window mode, and then you can manage your apps on your screen.
Steps to Enable Split Screen on Samsung Galaxy S8
To activate the Multi Window feature, follow these instructions:
- Open the Setting menu.
- Tap the Advance Features button
- Tap Multi Window.
- Toggle the menu “Use Recent button.” It will enable the Multi Window mode through “recent” feature.
- Select the Split screen button to use with Multi Window.
- By selecting the “split screen,” the apps will resize automatically.
To manage the apps in your split screen apps mode, follow these instructions:
- Press and hold the Recents button while you use an app. This is to activate your Multi Window. Then you will see the lists of the apps that you are recently used.
- Select the second app or use More apps to add it in your split screen view. Navigate it by swiping up or down.
- Resize the windows by dragging across the middle line. If you select the app, it will enlarge the bottom half of the screen.
You can manage the apps as the way you want. But please keep in mind that apps that do not have the multi-window icon can’t be organized in your split screen mode. If you need another option, click the ball icon between the app and the window. To exit from the app, you can just click the “X” sign after press the ball icon. After that, you can manage the split screen app anytime.